Enable team billing (seats, licenses, users, etc.)
1) The problem → I want a company/administrator to be able to purchase fixed or custom number of seats for their team. 2) Why is this important → It massively increases my LTV, retention, and sales volume. 3) What will happen if this goes unsolved → I have to manage these funky work arounds with coupons and free accounts. However those are really imperfect since the sub accounts don't loose access when the admin stops paying. I'll likely need to use another tool or build something custom. 4) Possible solutions → Create a team management UI for admin accounts. Admin should be able to select a plan with a dynamic or pre-set number of seats, and then invite/add members via this UI. Those sub accounts should inherit permissions from the admin account's status.
Passwordless Authentication (Email magic links)
1) The problem → Having a password field adds extra steps and more friction to the signup process. 2) Why is this important → People easily create accounts by creating passwords later. 3) What's your plan B → They could use https://help.memberstack.com/en/articles/3930198-passwordless-signup-workaround to make it work. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Allow somebody to create an account, basically passwordless signup. Keywords: magic link, OTP, email authentication
1) The problem → I'm struggling to pass data in Typeform. 2) Why is this important → I don't want my members to have to enter their information twice. 3) What's your plan B → Follow this tutorial or hire a developer to help me do it. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Make it really easy to hire a developer or enable in a no-code way.
VAT policies require billing addresses / info on Past Memberstack Invoices.
1) The problem →Due to VAT policies I need my old Memberstack Invoices in Stripe to add my company's billing address and some other information. 2) Why is this important → This is due to the new VAT policies 3) What's your plan B → Have Memberstack edit the pdf's for me 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → A way to add information to Stripe's old invoices.
1) The problem → I'm in a country where Stripe is not supported or credit cards are not widely used. (Croatia, UAE, Germany, Brazil, etc.). My pricing model requires one-time payments and basic recurring subscriptions. 2) Why is this important → I can't charge for my product or service without Paypal. 3) What will happen if this goes unsolved → I'll need to build something custom, manually manage/sync permission, or find another tool. 4) Possible solutions → Option to add Paypal to the checkout.
Customizable checkout modal/page
1) The problem → The current checkout modal is a pretty minimalistic form. It can't handle any upsells, doesn't reiterate any of the membership benefits, or have the ability to display any additional information. 2) Why is this important → As a marketer, I want to experiment with ways to increase conversions and to offer upsells. 3) What's your plan B → Try to recreate this with custom forms on a page, but it would still lack a lot of the functionality. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Create multiple checkout experiences: single column modal, two column modal, page on a subdomain, snippet to embed on a page (e.g. /checkout, /thanks, /upgrade) Here are two examples of full-page checkouts (but can also be imagined as modals)
Image upload fields (profile, artwork, photos, etc.)
1) The problem → I'm using Memberstack with Circle, and I want members to be able to upload an image that's automatically passed to Circle. At the moment, there's no way to add a profile image in Circle unless it's linked to the email address (gmail, etc.) 2) Why is this important → Adding profile pictures makes the community feel more real and more human. 3) What's your plan B → Jerry-rig image uploads with Zapier. Or not use Memberstack SSO so folks can use the native image upload in Circle. 4) Possible solutions we could build for you → Add an image upload field type which I can add to a custom form.
Integration: Circle (Suggested Improvements)
1) Current problems: My members have to login twice when accessing Circle. Circle's SSO modal doesn't have the option to "sign up here" like in the Login Modals When users try and login to Circle using the Memberstack SSO page there's no "forgot password" button. This is particularly bad for our sign up flow, where they create an account on our domain and then have to login on a different domain and so password managers won't share the password across. 2) I want my UX to be as seamless as possible. Every additional step is another source of confusion, drop off, and support. 3) What's plan B? Wait for this to be fixed, and explain how it works to my members so they aren't super confused. 4) Possible solutions: Don't require members to login twice. To be able to create an account from Circle's SSO modal
1) Stripe has this pause functionality. https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-to-pause-or-cancel-subscriptions It Would it be nice if the system could show this information in my members account page? 2) This is great if you run a subscription based service with physical products, and maybe some of the subscribers want to pause the subscription during the holiday. 3) My plan B is to just pause the subscription within Stripe, but without the functionality to show my subscribers whats going on. 4) Would be nice just to show the information, or even better, make them pause it themself.
Cancel Membership link
I would like to be able to add a button on my site that makes it easy for a member to cancel their membership. This could be something like #/ms/cancel-membership that is only shown to logged-in members. https://forum.memberstack.io/t/cancel-membership-button-or-link-in-webflow/163